As they say, if you do not take good care of your body, where are you going to live?
When you invest in your health, you look good, feel good, live longer and live more fully. The key to success is to make it easy and make it fun!
- 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables a day
- Cut out fatty foods (except for healthy fats like avocados, seeds and nuts)
- Keep your protein lean
- Cook with oils such as olive or sunflower
- Limit your salt
- Stay Hydrated
- 2.5 hours of aerobic exercise per week, i.e. brisk walking, dancing, etc.
- Muscle-building exercise for all major muscle groups (legs, hips, back, abdomen, chest, shoulders, and arms) 2 or more days per week.
- 150 minutes of exercise per week = time watching a movie
- Break exercise up into 10 minute increments and spread it over the week
- Find and rid yourself of stressors in your life
- Only work on things you can control
- Work towards better time management
- Keep solid boundaries in work and family life
- Caring does not equal worrying
- Keep a sleep schedule
- Don’t exercise within 4 hours of bedtime
- No caffeine after 2 p.m.
- Use white noise to relax
Positive Social Relationships
Who is positive in your life? Those who:
- Encourage and enable the pursuit of new opportunities and help you thrive.
- Support you in the face of adversity so you remain connected to your core purposes.
The Benefits of a Healthy Lifestyle
- Prevention of illness
- Increased energy
- Increased physical and mental endurance
- Better sleep
- Enhanced mood
- Physical fitness and weight loss
- Sharper mental functioning
- Motivation to become involved in social activities
Make a commitment to natural health and wellness, and reap the benefits of a better you. Healthy living can transform your life and help you achieve success in all aspects of your life.
You can NOT move forward IF you are not Healthy. Take our FREE Health Assessment to learn which of your body systems needs the most attention.