Food made with sugar, fat, and salt can be addictive. Especially when combined in secret ways the food industry will not share or make public. We are biologically wired to crave these foods and eat as much of them as possible.
Here are five suggestions to break their food addictions.
1. Balance your blood sugar: Research studies say that low blood sugar levels are associated with LOWER overall blood flow to the brain, which means more BAD decisions. To keep your blood sugar stable:
- Eat a nutritious breakfast with some protein like eggs, protein shake or nut butters. Studies repeatedly show that eating a healthy breakfast helps people maintain weight loss.
- Have smaller meals throughout the day. Eat every 3-4 hours and have some protein with each snack or meal (lean animal protein, nuts, seeds, or beans).
- Avoid eating 3 hours before bedtime.
2. Eliminate sugar and artificial sweeteners and your cravings will go away: Go cold turkey. Eliminate refined sugars, sodas, fruit juices, and artificial sweeteners from your diet, as these can trigger cravings.
3. Determine if hidden food allergies are triggering your cravings: We often crave the very foods that we have a hidden allergy to.
4. Get 7-8 hours of sleep: Research shows that lack of sleep increases cravings.
5. Optimize Your Nutrient Status: Supplements like Super-Trio
- Optimize your vitamin D level: According to one study, when vitamin D levels are low, the hormone that helps turn off, your appetite, doesn’t work and people feel hungry all the time, no matter how much they eat.
- Optimize omega 3′s: Low levels of omega-3 fatty acids have also been associated with depression, Alzheimer’s disease, and obesity. The Super-Trio has Super Omega 3 EPA
- Consider taking natural supplements for cravings control. Sitxated (30 packets) soothes cravings between meals. Sweet FX (90 cap) helps block the absorption of sugar. Ultra Therm (120 cap) increases calorie burn throughout the day. We have many others products that can help you to achieve your goals – see Weight Management.
- If you experience constipation consider CleanStart
Take our FREE Health Assessment or shop to learn which of your body systems needs the most attention.
800 453-1422 Carmen & Rudy Rodriguez – Sponsors # 571973
At end of Check Out process prices will reflect the Members price. Membership is FREE